Tel. +32 4 286 12 16
Home » GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/RGPD) is a privacy law enacted by the European Union (EU). It affects businesses around the world from May 25th, 2018. This regulation defines how an organization processes or uses the personal data of EU citizens, including organizations located outside the EU.
Personal data is data which, used alone or in combination with other data, allows the identification of a person. The proper respect of your personal data is an essential theme for BELDIMED S.A. We aspire to process them in accordance with the legislation, in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
Are you a customer, prospect, supplier or subcontractor of BELDIMED S.A.? In general, we record the following data:
– First name;
– Business postal address (street, number, postal code, locality and country);
– Telephone number (landline and/or mobile);
– E-mail address;
– Website URL address;
– VAT number;
– Type of services or goods ordered;
– Dates and amounts of transactions.
This information is stored in a database located on a secure internal server of BELDIMED S.A. protected by a firewall as well as in a database linked to the use of ODOO (the online quotation and invoicing software) as well as in BOB (accounting software). The personal data that you communicate to us are only used by BELDIMED S.A. for:
– Ensuring our exchanges during the missions that concern us;
– Constitute the administrative files necessary for the proper management of our working relationships (quotes, invoicing, administrative letters, responses to your various requests);
– The sending of our newsletters (information on our activities, invitations to our events, promotions and news, end of year greetings and competitions specific to BELDIMED S.A.) Under no circumstances are these data transferred to, or shared with, third parties without your prior agreement, except for the necessities imposed by the simple fact of the execution of our missions.
You have the right to access and have your data rectified or deleted using the email address email@example.com. Via this same address, you can always oppose the use of your data for marketing purposes or cancel your subscription to our newsletters.
Your personal data is stored by BELDIMED S.A. without time limit, as long as our working relationships require us to be able to keep in touch.
In the event of termination of our working relationship, you are free to expressly request that your personal data is deleted.
Note, however, that in some cases a legal deadline must be respected taking into account the directives imposed by the tax authorities, for example. The person responsible for processing your data for BELDIMED S.A., whose registered office is located at Route Zénobe Gramme, 39 – 4821 DISON (BELGIUM), is Mr. Philipp Quodbach – CEO.
Are you a simple visitor to the BELDIMED S.A. website? We invite you to consult the “Terms and conditions” page of our website.
*These fields are mandatory
Route Zénobe Gramme, 394821 Andrimont (Belgique)T + 32 4 286 12 16 | firstname.lastname@example.orgTVA BE 0451 903 697
© 2022 Beldimed | Terms & Conditions | GDPR | Privacy