Principles relating to the collection of personal data.
The personal information related to the visitor is processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR of May 25th, 2018 relating to the processing of personal data. In concrete terms, this means in particular that:
– Your personal data can only be collected and processed in accordance with the purposes indicated when they were collected.
– You have the right to consult your personal data, in order to verify their accuracy and have any errors concerning them corrected, but also to request their simple deletion. To this end, you can contact the person responsible for processing your data, whose contact details are given below.
– BELDIMEDS.A.undertakes to take the best security measures in order to prevent third parties from misusing the personal data that you have communicated.
– At no time will the data collected about you be transferred by BELDIMEDS.A.to third parties without having received your prior explicit consent.
Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be addressed to us at the postal address of BELDIMEDS.A.Route Zénobe Gramme, 39 -4821 DISON (BELGIUM) – Tel.: +32 (0)4 286 12 16 – e-mail: email@example.com.
The person in charge of these questions is: Mr. Philipp Quodbach – CEO.
Use for statistical purposes of information relating to navigation
When you access the site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
– The date and time of access to the site;
– The pages consulted;
– The duration of your visit;
– The recurrence of your visits;
– The type of browser (browser) used;
– The platform and/or operating system installed on your computer;
– The search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site;
– The geographical area (city).
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the different sections of the site and making improvements. The statistical tool used to record this data is Google Analytics. If you wish, you can deactivate the recording of consultations on our website using the module provided by Google Analytics.
At no time do we enter personal data such as first name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, IP (anonymized data) or postal address, with the exception of the spontaneous and consented filling of a form for which the use of the data collected clearly specified to you.
In order to facilitate your navigation on the site as well as to optimize the technical management, BELDIMEDS.A.may occasionally be required to use “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small piece of information saved by a website within your computer’s Internet browser. This “cookie” can be retrieved during a subsequent visit to this same site. The “cookie” cannot be read by a website other than the one that created it. The site uses “cookies” for administrative purposes to save your preferences for certain types of information, for example, which will save you from having to repeat the same keystrokes each time you visit our site.
Two Cookies are set up on the site:
– Google Analytics (see above);
Most “cookies” only work during a session or visit. None of them contain information making you likely to be contacted by telephone, e-mail or post. You can also configure your browser to inform you each time a “cookie” is created or to prevent them from being saved.
Networks & social media
BELDIMEDS.A.has developed an activity on social networks through official pages allowing us to communicate and interact with our audience. We invite you to find out how these networks and social media comply with the GDPR by consulting their websites:
Note that as a user of these networks and social media, you normally had to accept the conditions of use set by each of them. BELDIMEDS.A.could not therefore be held responsible for the personal data left by you on them through consultations and interactions via our official pages and accounts.